Ultimate Zombie Data Base
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSphere - Michael Crichton Main12SearchLatest imagesGallerySphere - Michael Crichton Regist10Log inRegisterSphere - Michael Crichton Empty

Sphere - Michael Crichton

Go down 
AuthorMessage
poisonshift
Admin
Admin
poisonshift

Zombie Movie : Dawn of the Dead

Sphere - Michael Crichton Empty
PostSubject: Sphere - Michael Crichton   Sphere - Michael Crichton EmptyMon May 31, 2010 7:54 pm

THE BOOK
Sphere - Michael Crichton Sphere

So i just finished reading the novel, just set it down as a matter of fact. It was one of the best rides I've had in a while. I've read a few of Crichton's books before. I really enjoyed Jurassic Park and The Lost World.

The story is great, its full of action and suspense, it's got ideas that you'd never think of unless you were stoned. The ending is the best part. It's like four endings in one, but I don't want to give that away. You could try to read the ending and you wouldn't understand, so go out, buy the book, support his family and enjoy.

THE MOVIE

I just finished the movie. Honestly I wasn't just a little bit disappointed, I was very disappointed. But that usually happens when you compare a movie to the book, especially since the book is as fresh in my mind as the movie. The only part that retained it's similarities was the ending, and even that was greatly different.

The cast was shrunk, the characters were vague and their stories weren't remotely as interesting as they had been in the novel. I've gotta be honest with you, I'm a movie guy, so it's hard for me to do literary reviews but the comparison helps. If I hadn't read the book, the movie would probably have been great. I'm too distracted at the moment to go into any details. Movie 5, Novel 10.

Rest in peace Michael Crichton.
Sphere - Michael Crichton Michael-Crichton
Back to top Go down
https://uzdb.forumotion.net

Sphere - Michael Crichton
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ultimate Zombie Data Base :: Non- Zombie :: Media Discussion-
Jump to: