Ultimate Zombie Data Base
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeInterview with George Romero about Survival of the Dead and other movies Main12SearchLatest imagesGalleryInterview with George Romero about Survival of the Dead and other movies Regist10Log inRegisterInterview with George Romero about Survival of the Dead and other movies Empty

Interview with George Romero about Survival of the Dead and other movies

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ASoron0424
zombie
zombie
ASoron0424

Interview with George Romero about Survival of the Dead and other movies Empty
PostSubject: Interview with George Romero about Survival of the Dead and other movies   Interview with George Romero about Survival of the Dead and other movies EmptyThu May 27, 2010 3:50 pm

I was fortunate enough to catch George Romero for a phone interview on Tuesday afternoon. We spoke for about twenty minutes about the horror genre, about his experiences with Hollywood and why he plans to have no more, the influences for Survival and Diary of the Dead, and other things. The interview is posted on my column at examiner.com, where it's broken up into six parts. Hope you enjoy it Smile

http://www.examiner.com/x-45027-Miami-Zombie-Examiner
Back to top Go down
poisonshift
Admin
Admin
poisonshift

Zombie Movie : Dawn of the Dead

PostSubject: Re: Interview with George Romero about Survival of the Dead and other movies   Interview with George Romero about Survival of the Dead and other movies EmptySat May 29, 2010 12:07 am

Very cool Alex. I'm keeping up on the interview as you post the new sections.

I wonder what he would say if he were asked what he'd do if the zombie apocalypse came around? Strategy wise... This could be a good read for newer zombie fans that were pulled in through media such as The Zombie Survival Guide.

Can't wait for the next installment.

Keep up the good work! Bloody
Back to top Go down
https://uzdb.forumotion.net
poisonshift
Admin
Admin
poisonshift

Zombie Movie : Dawn of the Dead

PostSubject: Re: Interview with George Romero about Survival of the Dead and other movies   Interview with George Romero about Survival of the Dead and other movies EmptySun May 30, 2010 6:09 pm

So today we got the last of the interview and I was very delighted. I hope he gets a decent amount of funding to put into his next film whether it be a zombie flick or not (I'd prefer the zombies).

The guy is having fun, you can tell. Obviously he's very busy trying to pull things together for future products. Maybe he's got some new dream or ambition that he's shooting for. If he pleases us in the process, more power to him.

Thanks again Alex, that was a really great interview.
Back to top Go down
https://uzdb.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interview with George Romero about Survival of the Dead and other movies   Interview with George Romero about Survival of the Dead and other movies Empty

Back to top Go down

Interview with George Romero about Survival of the Dead and other movies
Page 1 of 1