Ultimate Zombie Data Base
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeAnchor Bay wrangles in The Walking Dead season 1 Main12SearchLatest imagesGalleryAnchor Bay wrangles in The Walking Dead season 1 Regist10Log inRegisterAnchor Bay wrangles in The Walking Dead season 1 Empty

Anchor Bay wrangles in The Walking Dead season 1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
poisonshift
Admin
Admin
poisonshift

Zombie Movie : Dawn of the Dead

Anchor Bay wrangles in The Walking Dead season 1 Empty
PostSubject: Anchor Bay wrangles in The Walking Dead season 1   Anchor Bay wrangles in The Walking Dead season 1 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 10:51 am

Anchor Bay has been given the rights to release the 6 episode season one of The Walking Dead. Expect loads of special content. Hopefully we will see this at christmas or maybe it will be here for the new year. On a side note Frank Darabont has let go of the writers for season one and is going to be looking for freelance writers on the series' second season. Darabont wrote the first two episodes and parts of the latter four. While Robert Kirkman (writer of the comic) penned one of the episodes. So I dont think we will loose that much. It might be good. And when are they gonna kill Shane?
Back to top Go down
https://uzdb.forumotion.net
poisonshift
Admin
Admin
poisonshift

Zombie Movie : Dawn of the Dead

Anchor Bay wrangles in The Walking Dead season 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anchor Bay wrangles in The Walking Dead season 1   Anchor Bay wrangles in The Walking Dead season 1 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 8:07 pm

March 8 2011 is the official release date for Season 1 of the Walking Dead. It's not as soon as I had hope and I would have let you know sooner but every time I tried to post this info from my cell the page kept getting canceled. Not that anyone is listening anyway. But I'm trying to be optimistic.

As for the content I hope there will be a lot and I'm looking forward to the little cookies that will be inside. Plus you've got your choice of Blueray or DVD, so that's pretty dang good I think. When I know what extra stuff is gonna be included I'll let you know.

Love and peace!
Back to top Go down
https://uzdb.forumotion.net

Anchor Bay wrangles in The Walking Dead season 1
Page 1 of 1